No-bake cheesecake balls are a delicious and easy way to enjoy a sweet treat without spending hours in the kitchen. These little balls of joy are made with just a few simple ingredients and taste amazing!
Plus, they're perfect for parties or social gatherings because they can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you're ready to serve them. So if you're looking for an easy dessert that everyone will love, look no further than these no-bake cheesecake balls!
Why This Recipe Works
- You do not need your oven for this recipe, so these yummy cheesecake balls are perfect for hot summer days!
- This recipe is very versatile, so feel free to mix and match your favorite cheesecake flavors.
- These no-bake cheesecake bites can be stored in the fridge and taste amazing when chilled.
- Softened cream cheese - I have found that using Philidelphia cream cheese works best for this recipe, but you can use any plain cream cheese that you have on hand.
- Vanilla extract - You can use imitation vanilla if needed, but vanilla extract works best.
- Powdered sugar - If you do not have powdered sugar, you can pulse granulated sugar in a food processor to make your own.
- Graham crackers - You could also use gluten-free graham cracker crumbs.
- Butter - This is used to bind the crumbs together so that they will stick to the cheesecake balls when rolled and gives your mini cheesecake bites a fantastic flavor.
- Make oreo cheesecake bites by adding ½ cup of finely crushed Oreos to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add ¼ cup of strawberry jam to the cream cheese mixture for a strawberry cheesecake flavor.
- Add ¼ cup cocoa powder or chocolate chips to the cream cheese mixture for chocolate cheesecake balls.
- Roll the cheesecake balls in rainbow sprinkles for a fun and festive twist.
Add the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl.
Beat together the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until thoroughly combined.
Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or until chilled.
Add the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to a mixing bowl.
Use a cookie scoop or melon scoop to scoop out balls of the cream cheese mixture.
Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
Roll each cream cheese ball into the crumbs.
Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to a week.
Drizzle with chocolate, coat with white chocolate, or add any other flavors or toppings to make your favorite cheesecake flavor!
I like to add freeze-dried strawberries to my cream cheese for the perfect strawberry cheesecake flavor.
Hint: The best way to make sure your no-bake dessert turns out perfect every time is to use room temperature ingredients and to beat the mixture on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
You can store any leftover mini cheesecakes in a covered container in the fridge for up to a week. If you want to freeze these no-bake cheesecake balls, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
Once frozen, transfer to a freezer-safe airtight container and store for up to 3 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you decide to coat your little cheesecake balls with a chocolate drizzle or anything else, I would recommend eating them within a day or two.
The coating will start to get a little soggy after sitting out for too long. However, if you are looking to make these ahead of time, you can freeze them without the coating and then add it right before serving.
Yes! These no-bake cheesecake bites would be perfect for cake pops. Simply dip a toothpick or cake pop stick into the melted chocolate and insert it into the balls. Freeze for about 10 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
Then, dip each ball into the melted chocolate and decorate as desired. Freeze for another 10 minutes or until set before serving.
No bake cheesecake balls are a simple and easy dessert to make. They require no baking and can be made in a variety of flavors. The recipe is simple and only requires a few ingredients. All you need is cream cheese, vanilla, powdered sugar, graham crackers, and butter.
You can also add other ingredients, such as strawberry jam, cocoa powder, or chocolate chips, to the mixture for different flavors. Finally, the balls can be coated with chocolate, white chocolate, or other desired topping.
They can also be decorated with sprinkles, edible flowers, or any other desired toppings. The cheesecake balls can be stored in the fridge for up to one week.
These little dessert balls are so delicous and perfect for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a party, taking them to a potluck, or just want a simple and easy dessert, no-bake cheesecake balls are the way to go!
Other Recipes You'll Like
No Bake Cheesecake Bites
- 2 8ounce packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar until completely
- combined. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or until chilled.
- Use a cookie scoop or melon scoop to scoop out balls of the cream cheese mixture
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and butter, the roll each cream cheese ball into the crumbs.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- Drizzle with chocolate, coat with white chocolate or add any other flavors or toppings to make your favorite cheesecake flavor! I like to add freeze dried strawberries to my cream cheese for the perfect strawberry cheesecake flavor.